Multilingual Attorney Serving Personal Injury Victims in Seattle, Tacoma, Everett, & Renton
Hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault? Our team at Kode Law Firm can offer honest, straightforward advice you can rely on. Our personal injury services in Seattle are designed to help accident victims seek justice and recover financial compensation. Our lawyer is an accomplished litigator with a decade of legal experience. From simple injury claims to complex, multi-plaintiff accident cases, we are known for providing fierce advocacy and client-focused service.
Contact us online or call (206) 312-4320 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We offer our legal services in English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tigrinya, Pashto, and Dari.
At Kode Law Firm, you are not just a case number. Our founder, Preet Kode, truly cares about helping you. That is why we work on contingency, meaning we charge you nothing until or unless we win.
Our personal injury services in Seattle include assistance with cases involving:
- Bicycle Accidents. Bicycle accidents often occur because negligent drivers refuse to share the road with cyclists. The consequences can be devastating, and we are prepared to help victims seek justice.
- Bus, Train, and Plane Accidents. Large commercial vehicles can cause serious injuries to passengers if a crash occurs. Because of the potential number of injured and liable parties, claims for these types of accidents are often extremely complex. Our team is skilled at managing and mitigating the intricacies of these cases to help victims achieve optimal outcomes.
- Car Accidents. Too many car wrecks are the result of driver error. Excessive speeding, failing to follow traffic signals, and distracted driving are all examples of negligence that make a driver liable for the harm they cause. Whether you were another driver or a passenger in someone’s vehicle, we can help you understand your options and take legal action against all negligent parties.
- Dog Bites. Washington follows strict liability rules for dog bites, meaning owners have a legal responsibility to prevent their animals from harming others. If you were bitten by a dog in a public place (or on private property you had permission to be in) and did not provoke the animal, you likely have a case. We can walk you through your rights and help you file a personal injury claim against the negligent dog owner.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Many motorcycle accidents are caused by drivers failing to see riders in time to avoid a collision. Unfortunately, that’s not the only form of negligence that can lead to dangerous wrecks, and the lack of an enclosed vehicle makes motorcycle accident victims more likely to sustain serious injuries. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle crash, our team is here for you and can help you hold the negligent party or parties accountable.
- Insurance Claims. Insurance companies have a duty to act in good faith and deal fairly with policyholders. All too often, insurers violate this duty and put profits ahead of ethical behavior. This can involve wrongfully denying or seriously undervaluing legitimate claims. We can help you stand up to insurers and hold them accountable for acts of bad faith.
- Pedestrian Accidents. Pedestrian accidents are commonly caused by preventable negligence, and collisions frequently result in catastrophic, if not fatal, injuries. When another driver’s careless or reckless actions lead to pedestrian injuries, our team will fight to help victims secure just compensation.
- Slip and Falls. Property owners have a legal responsibility to keep their premises safe from hazards that may cause someone to trip or fall. If you slip on a slick surface or some other dangerous condition that the property owner knew about or should have known about, they are liable for your injuries and other losses. Our firm understands how to approach premises liability cases and can guide you through the recovery process.
- Truck Accidents. Truck wrecks tend to cause especially serious injuries, especially if the larger vehicle collides with a smaller car, motorcycle, or pedestrian. Determining liability for a truck accident can also be more complicated than in other cases. Depending on the circumstances, the truck driver, trucking company, the cargo loaders, the truck’s manufacturer, and/or other parties may be liable. We can thoroughly investigate your case, identify the liable parties, and help you pursue a personal injury claim.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents. Uber and Lyft collisions can be as serious as other any other type of vehicular accident, but claims for these accidents work differently. Depending on how the accident happened and whether you were a driver, rideshare passenger, or another party, these cases can quickly become complicated, especially when Uber’s or Lyft’s insurance policies come into play. Victims of these accidents can turn to us for help navigating each step of the recovery process.
- Wrongful Death. Financial compensation cannot erase the pain or hardship that comes with losing a loved one. Filing a wrongful death claim can at least bring some justice and closure while providing the essential resources you need to start moving forward. We can provide the support, guidance, and representation you need when you are ready to pursue a wrongful death claim.
- Other Personal Injury Cases. Our attorney has successfully represented clients in many types of cases. In addition to the categories described above, our personal injury services in Seattle include assistance with claims involving birth injuries, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and more.
Washington State enforces deadlines for bringing personal injury claims, do not wait to call (206) 312-4320 or contact us online.
“She made a very stressful incident so much easier for us by always being on top of our case and approaching every aspect with professionalism and care.” - Fatima W.
“This was my first car accident and I wasn’t sure how to negotiate with the insurance companies. Preet was able to get me the policy limits quickly.” - Nicma K.
“She truly listens and works hard. She completely accommodated my needs and wants.” - Janet R.
“She gave great advice and wouldn't accept any offer unless she felt it was deserving of what I went through during the process.” - Jason M.
“Uber didn't wanna cover the damage to my car; that's where Preet stepped up.” - Ibrahim B.
“For the entire case, Preet and her team helped me to feel that I was in good hands, and I certainly was; I couldn't be happier with the outcome.” - Trey M.