An Attorney Who Cares
Our founder, Preet Kode, is a skilled personal injury lawyer backed by a decade of legal experience. She is committed to helping accident victims throughout Washington State seek justice and recover the compensation they need to move forward. Her firm is known for its aggressive yet compassionate advocacy as well as its focus on speed, communication, and results. Below, we invite you to review a sampling of Preet’s experience, accomplishments, and accolades.
- Thomas Jefferson Law University, Master’s in Public Health
- Widener University School of Law, Doctor of Law, Focus on Health Law
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts, Spanish
- “Top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers (2019)
- Clients’ Choice Award from Avvo (2014)
- Pro Bono Service Award winner from the Washington State Bar Association (2013)
- Washington State Association for Justice, East King County – Roundtable Chair (2019-Present)
- Washington State Association for Justice, Women of WSAJ (WOW) Section – Co-Chair (2019-Present)
- American Association for Justice, Member (2019-Present)
- Washington Association for Justice, Diversity Committee Member (2018-Present)
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Member (2015-Present)
- The National Association of Professional Women, Member (2015-Present)
- Washington Women Lawyers, Member (2014-Present)
- Washington Association for Justice, Eagle Member (2013-Present)
- Washington State Bar Association, Member (2012-Present)
- Founded the Kode Law Firm in May 2018, where 40% of her practice is focused on litigation
- Served as a Senior Associate Litigation Attorney at Hermann Law Group, where she spent six years honing her litigation prowess and represented clients in complex, multi-plaintiff personal injury cases
- Served as an Attorney for the Multicultural Self-Sufficiency Movement’s free legal clinic
- Served as an Attorney for the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- The Low Enrollment into the Affordable Care Act’s Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (2012), Master of Public Health Thesis, Capstone Presentations
- New Advanced Care Directive Option for Delaware Citizens (2009), Widener Law, Health Law Colloquium
- Arabic (Sudanese and Iraqi)
Call (206) 312-4320 or contact us online to learn more about what Preet can do for you. We offer free initial consultations, and you pay nothing until we win.
“She is so kind and really gets the job done! Thank you, Preet!” - Fatima W.
“Reaching out to Preet was the best decision I could have made.” - Trey M.
“She knew how stressful it was, and did her best to make me whole again.” - Nicma K.